Subject: [Leica] website test
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 17:11:06 -0500

I thought the viewing procedure was a bit cumbersome.  Click on the
greyed-out image, it becomes positive and enlarges to full size.  But
then to move to another image, you have to click on the full-size to
make it greyed out, then it takes you back to the first photo in the
greyed-out series.  Seems once the greyed-out image in the thumbnails is
clicked, it enlarges and then no way to get to the prior or next image
except starting over from the beginning on the thumbnail series.  I also
have been experimenting, and the Adobe Portfolio looks pretty good.
Here is my try: www.kencarney.com.

Ken