Subject: [Leica] leica m 264 problem
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 16:16:18 -0500

First off, I think you mean "246".

Here is a quick clip from a review:

    Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246) hands-on

The camera features a new 24MP CMOS sensor that has no color filter
array and no low pass filter. The lack of colored filters increases the
amount of light that reaches the photodiodes compared to a filtered
sensor, and thus the lowest ISO setting the camera offers is ISO 320.

As before, the camera records DNG Raw files and JPEGs, simultaneously or
individually. DNG files measure a maximum of 5976 x 3992 pixels, while
JPEGs are 5952 x 3968 pixels. We have the option to save DNG files with
or without compression, with a maximum compressed size of 34.5MB per image.

The original Monochrom uses an 18MP CCD sensor.

It sounds like you just have to get "very" familiar with the menus.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA