Subject: [Leica] The only follower
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 00:52:01 +0200

Jim,

Thank you very much, this small orchestra is called ?Cobla?, genuine Catalan
name and tradition, the music they play is the ?Sardana? the traditional and
popular Catalan dance, I have posted some shots, I will search them to show
you. You are right too about the instruments, on the ?Cobla? there some
genuine Catalan instruments.

Lluis