Subject: [Leica] Camera count
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 20:34:17 -0700

I thought you might like to know there was a time when I and 4 other "real
Sport's photographers" were part of the "CANADA OLYMPIC TEAM"  to record our
athletes during their competitions for books, advertising and promotions!

Recording it for historical posterity of our  CANADIAN NATIONAL ATHLETES!
Then the political bean counter idiots decided it wasn't worth recording as
part of our "NATIONAL HISTORY!" "They killed it!"

So, much of our Canadian National cultural history isn't covered any longer!
"So much for the photographical records of a NATION!" L

Oh well I did cover all of our Inter-National sports events from the late
'60's until the 1994 COMMENWEALTH GAMES held in Victoria, Canada. With my
last involvement in Kulalumpur,  Malaysia 1998 as the Photographic Media
advisor for all photo positions and photographer advisor.

Oh well one can't last forever?  L

But a life of unimaginable things even Hollywood couldn't imagine!

After you have physically been there covering these international events for
over 30 years? I can't watch any of it on TV!  Completely impossible!

cheers,

Dr. Ted Grant C.M.