Subject: [Leica] Metabones Sony Smart Adapter Mark 3
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 06:45:15 -0700

In order to use Canon lenses with full automation, on the Sony A7RM2 body
the Metabones Smart Adapter  Mark 3 or Mark 4 may be used. These adapters
are firmware upgradeable. The Mark 3 uses a proprietary adapter to USB
internet adapter for upgrades. (Mark 4 uses a micro USB to USB connection).
Do you know about, or have the Proprietary adapter wire for the Mark 3 for
firmware updates? Please let me  know as I want to upgrade the Mark 3
adapter firmware, so I wish to purchase, or use the proper adapter wire,

Many thanks.

steve.