Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/8/2016: vegetarian lunch (more food porn)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 07:29:59 +0200

It is bad enough to be driving to work in 30 C heat at 8:30 in the morning.
But we compensate. So yesterday I went for lunch with two of my favourite
people from the office at an excellent vegetarian restaurant in Alicante,
Bodhigreen. Neither of my two companions had been there before. A few images
to whet your appetite:

The appetizer, 3 pat?s:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-WFKhF44/A

My main course, Teriyakit tofu with soba noodles, shitake, broccoli and
stir-fried greens:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qVww4B8/A

Claire?s main course,Spanakopita?Greek spinach, feta and fresh herb pie with
marinated antipasto:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vJczxLr/A

My two companions like the place, despite a bit of flare:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qBjgp7v/A

Studying the dessert menu:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mrcDbgt/A

The lunch menu (starter, main dish and bread) costs ? 10.90 plus the drink.
It is actually not that cheap by Alicante standards but well worth it,
whether you are vegetarian or omnivore.

For avoidance of doubt, we paid our bill ourselves.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain