Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Two from Ile-sur-La Sorgue
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 22:20:24 +0100

Thanks Nathan.

Ile-sur-La Sorgue (sometimes just Ile-sur-Sorgue) is a small town about 10km
East and a bit north of Avignon. It is France's antiques capital but there
is a
great deal more to it than that. It is permeated (that really is the only
word
that it appropriate) by the arms of the Sorgue which flow through the town
in a
series of branches that make it seem like a southern French take on Venice.

I have plenty more shots that I will work on and post.

It is also where I saw the Glasberg show which I recommended to all and
sundry a
few weeks back. Anyone who likes the French Humanist school of photography
(HCB,
Ronis, Doisneau, Riboud, early Brihat etc) will really love it. It's on
throughout the summer until the beginning of September (4th). If you are in
the
area I really recommend that you go and see it.

Peter