Subject: [Leica] IMG: La France profonde
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 21:53:39 +0200

Definitely

But it is mine and I like it too ;-)

Excellent set Nathan.

My favorite and the one that does tell me it is France profonde  is that of
the cows and misty meadow. This is, as for most of my fellow citizen, where
my roots lie and it resonates deep in my heart, whatever my current status.

About history and wars and flags. We normally do not display flags other
than on July 14th and very specific occasions (sadly futebal is one ?) and
nearly every village, town or city has lost young men during either or both
of the World Wars - monuments are part of the landscape. However, I do not
know if they still mean much to the younger generations...

The recent tragedies force us to reconsider what France we want, and Doulce
France or France profonde are certainly a species facing extinction if it
ever existed but for political reasons.

Keep sharing your nuggets Nathan, love them all.

Amities
Philippe

Le 2 ao?t 2016 ? 17:51, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com> a ?crit :