Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Istanbul
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 10:27:49 -0400

Thanks, Frank.  No, the SL gives you DNG files but after I work on them in
Photoshop or LR, I save them as tiffs to upload to the website.
Photoshelter recommends uploading jpegs or tiffs.   They do accept DNGs but
say:
"DNGLike RAW files, there are complications with delivery. If you deliver
them in JPG format, however, the files will be converted and delivered
without any edits you may have made as this is not possible in our present
conversion process. We recommend using DNGs strictly for archival."Since I
archive my own DNGs on several hard drives, I haven't tried uploading them
to PS yet.
Tina