Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Point of view.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 11:33:20 -0700

Hi George,
I rarely shot infrared type photos during my career other than a kind of
fooling around just to see what it looked like? My personal results always
seemed a disaster? :-( However, when I looked at the results of other
photogs and today by yourself.
I'm nearly always blown away by the fantastic images attained, such as these
posted. Thanks for posting and keeping me a believer infrared still creates
beautiful moments captured!
cheers,
Dr. ted  C.M.