Subject: [Leica] FS Friday Tokina 80-400 f4.5-5.6 AT-X for Nikon
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 20:06:42 -0700

Good shape.  My father-in-law bought a newer lens so this one can go.  It
appears to be in great shape.   Have photos if interested.  Includes box,
caps, hood.  I like this hood as it has a wheel whereby you can spin a wheel
and turn a polarizer w/o taking off the hood.  I wish all hoods were like
this.

$200 + shipping.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson