Subject: [Leica] IMG: Color Balance Nightmare
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 07:43:34 +0530

Tina,
If you use the control point technology in both Color Efex Pro and Viveza,
components of the Google NIK suite, which is now free for download, you can
adjust different parts of the image in different ways, with a fair degree of
precision, and without much hassle. I would give it a try, and free yourself
from the tyranny of global adjustments!
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad