Subject: [Leica] More NG success - Peter
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 09:20:22 +0100

Peter

Many thanks for your congratulations which are very much appreciated. In
fact the second image was taken at a totally different and more frequent
event. The first was in the New Forest National Park at the horse and small
livestock (e.g. goats) sale that takes place 3 times a year, whereas the
second was at the cattle sales which are weekly near Salisbury. There also
the sheep sales which are quite unusual and well off the tourist beat
really. You can have several thousand sheep being sold at one of those
events.

I find it quite strange in a way that I, as a city dweller and street
shooter, should have some success with country events and also when shooting
with film which I have just gone back to. I am not disappointed with the
recognition though (of course!)

Best regards

Gerry