Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unknown Small Insect
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 21:06:40 -0500

Thanks, Aram.  I know the feeling.

I was leaning toward the Chinch Bug, as one viewer suggested. But Dean
Henson, from the OM list, suggested some form of stink bug, but he
couldn't pin it down.  After looking at most of the images from that
broad family, I tend to agree, except for the distended eyes and orange
head color.  I'll leave it as "Unknown" for now.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA