Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Apple bobbin' at first birthday
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 16:02:05 -0700

Hi George,
Fabulous! Fantastic! Incredible & very very cool. :-)
 I realize it was the young lad's 1st birthday and it appears it was a
smashing great success by his activities.
HOWEVER? The "apple bobbing" was my greatest enjoyment as you took me back
to the  farm in Ontario, Canada, when at Halloween one of our big events for
the kids was "bobbing for apples" out of a big tub much like the one in your
photos.
Yep they were the times! Memories quite easily bring tears to the "old lads
eyes" some days. Nice memories can do that to me.
Thank you so very much for a most beautiful photo series.
cheers,
Ted