Subject: [Leica] Human Towers (Catalan Castellers)
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 23:20:10 +0200

Thank you Philippe! I like your selection.

Usually I don?t carry any camera with color? I have pictures of Castellers
in colors, I don?t think the B&W don?t match the event, everybody shoot this
in color, everywhere is showed in color?. why not in B&W could be a very
special privilege pour les Grands Bandidos du Nord?

Amiti?s
Lluis