Subject: [Leica] Info sought - Georges Glasberg
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 02:05:41 +0200

Thanks for the information Peter, I never heard about him, I?ve take a fast
look and I like, also I?ve saw other photographers I?ve never heard neither?

Do you know Ren? Maltete? he has a good and interesting work, I can send you
off line a presentation if you want.

I have visited in Barcelona the Vivian Meier exhibition, of course she was a
good photographer but not so important as the Legend the marketing has build
around her discovery, if we had know she on her time she will be (IMHO) in
category after photographers as Ilse Bing, Inge Morath, Helen Levit, Diane
Arbus

Cheers
Lluis