Subject: [Leica] Trans-Siberian Express
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 19:26:41 -0400

My only hesitation is not because of the cold.  I lived in Chicago for two
years!!  It's the limited number of hours with daylight.  I know in the
winter in Siberia we are going to spend a lot of time in the dark.  Maybe
the light in the few hours of daylight will make it worth it?  I don't know
but I'll never know unless we try it.  Besides, the only time we can leave
the farm is winter and another huge plus is that there will be no
tourists.  We can book trains and hotels as we go along.  No?

Tina