Subject: [Leica] A LONG WALK II
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 10:24:54 -0700

Lluis mon ami,

"YOU ARE A SHARP-EYED SHOOTER!"  J

My goodness Lluis, frame after frame of observing and clicking small
details.. "skull on the leg"== "the kiss & tourists" and many more that lift
the photo to the finest of "Street photography with great meaning!"

Certainly far beyond the so called "meaningless street photography." on the
screen from face book, twitter and other meaningless crap systems.

The LUG photogs constantly stand far beyond and above what is offered by the
meaningless trash that requires nothing more than a quick delete.

You Lluis are still the "INVISIBLE MASTER!" J

cheers,

Dr.ted grant  OC