Subject: [Leica] Focus zoom on 240
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 19:15:33 -0700

Hi Leo,
I think it uses the last magnification you used. When you first start out,
there is no magnification, but you can magnify it by holding the top front
right button and turning the small dial near the shutter release on the
back of the camera (the one you use to change ISO). If you turn the camera
off at 5X, when you turn it on it will be at 5X (whether you press the
front button to magnify, or the focus ring turn option.
Hope this helps. Off the top of my head.
Good luck,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com