Subject: [Leica] OT: ‘Heavy Fog In Channel. Continent Cut Off.’
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 12:16:59 +0100

Gerry,

I completely agree. We are looking at our options but there are issues such
as
health and taxation which will probably screw matters up.

A total fiasco. What was a joke group has ended up setting the country's
future.
What worries me more is that 80% of 18 - 25s voted "remain" and it is *their*
future that the likes of Farage are messing up.

Sorry for getting political on-list.

Peter