Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Amphibian studies
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:53:15 -0500

> On Jun 21, 2016, at 10:59 AM, Philippe <photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I believe the photographer mind in you is pleased with the results :-)
>
> The first one looks 'grainy' (high ISO due to the loss of light with the
> extender?)
>
> But the last one really works for me
>
> Amities
> Philippe the other frog
>

> Le 21 juin 2016 ? 15:57, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at icloud.com>
> a ?crit :
>
>> C & C always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=10932>

Yes. The 2x Apo extender does not disappoint when placed on any of the R
lenses.
I was surprised that I could hand hold the whole, rather heavy contraption;
even with the shoulder stock.
Shooting a 700 mm with the M EVF is definitely weird;
as well as wonderful.

The ?grainy? in that first one is due to both high ISO
and
it?s a crop of about 1/25th of the frame.

yes. the last. expresses the joy of the whole experiment

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog