Subject: [Leica] More about my father
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:48:01 -0400

That is a remarkable document, Nathan. Wise, insightful, impassioned,
revealing, and in many places incredibly polished writing for not only such
a young man but for such circumstances as your father wrote under. Did he
write after the war? How fortunate you were to have had him for 60 more
years, I?m sure rich ones. How sad that it took a war and a common enemy to
unite, and only temporarily, Pole and Russian, Jew and Gentile, and multiple
other sorts of ethnicities in such a comradely struggle.

Thank you for posting this. I takes no small measure of courage and
generosity on your part to open your family?s history to the LUG. We are
grateful for this as well as your pictures.

?howard