Subject: [Leica] IMG: One Last Try
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:12:09 -0500

I took the Culminar 85/2.8 out for one last checkout.  I like this focal
length when used on the Fuji, but continue to find that the uncoated
lens elements produce a very low contrast image for me.  With a lot of
post processing, I can get usable images, but feel that a modern,
autofocus, lens would be a better choice.

Here is one image showing customer service at the airport.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Customer+Service.tif.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA