Subject: [Leica] OT: artsy - legit or just spammers?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 13:17:06 +0100

"Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote

> Is anyone familiar with this site:
> https://www.artsy.net

Yes, I've heard of it, Nathan. I'm sure I read something about it in the
last couple of years - probably in the Financial Times. I get the FT every
Saturday as, in addition to the world of finance, it has an excellent
section on Arts on that day. It's particularly good on photography, and I
recommend anyone who has an interest in photography as an art medium, as
well as quality journalism, to buy it on a Saturday.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT: artsy - legit or just spammers?)