Subject: [Leica] IMG: From Another Old Lens
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al crouch)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 13:43:30 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Very pleasant images, Jim.  Just shows you again that we fool ourselves into
thinking our work will be so much better when we get a new piece of gear.  I
have a Industar 61 L/D 55mm screw-mount that I sometimes use, just messing
around.  Those lenses are old technology and very inexpensive, but when I
compare results to much more expensive glass I have trouble seeing much
improvement with the "better" lenses. It could be I need new eyeglasses.