Subject: [Leica] New Forest Pony Sales
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 05:37:43 +0100

Jay

Thanks for your comments Jay. As you know because we have met on more than
one occasion, I am not a small guy but I seem to get away with it. As they
say ?if your photos aren?t good enough, you are not close enough?, and these
were all shot on a 35mm lens with no cropping except one which was cropped
because of a mistake on my part.

Thanks again.

Gerry