Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Smiling Jumper
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:23:47 -0500

Hi Ted,

One of the things I notice about the instructors, the guys who jump
regularly, is that they are very quick on their feet!  I see some
tumbles, but these are usually beginners.  Sorry about the shoulder.
That's a bummer.

I think that if my late wife, Donna, had confronted me as Irene did you,
I would  still be bearing the scars.  In her mind, I had
responsibilities to her and our family, and risking my life was not a
part of that picture.

By the way, she had a number of relatives in Alberta, all the way from
Medicine Hat to Peace River.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA