Subject: [Leica] Lightroom new release
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 13:44:11 -0700

I think LR continues to improve on processes that are primarily global
image adjustments (with a few exceptions such as the spot healing
function), but PS continues to be the best tool for small and local
adjustments (e.g., color management, correction of halos, fine selections
and adjustments). Probably, as you suggest Tina, we are certainly
approaching the 90/10 rule (90% of the work in LR, 10% in PS).

Also, I've found that opening a LR file in PS as a smart object allows me
to go back and reprocess the RAW file, in LR or ACR, which is of tremendous
value to me Some may complain that files get too big, but I consider disk
storage costs to be the least of my photographic hardware costs...
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com