Subject: [Leica] Italy in January....
From: dbirkey at reachbeyond.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 04:09:29 +0000

I've not been to Italy in January...  But in June...    I loved going north
to  Lucca, and yes that Top Gear episode was awesome, Orvieto, San Giminano,
Assisi, Florence, Venice, Burano, Sienna, Cinque Terra, Ravenna and Rome...
 Biggest challenge is that many of the above walled towns have restrictions
on parking.... You will walk alot.  although perhaps some restrictions are
more relaxed in January?   Some urban photo ops may not be as seasonally
different as others...  Obviously flowerboxes and foliage are going to be
different...  And there will be a lot less tourists!!!   I'm jealous....
Duane

Sent from my iPhone

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Italy in January....)