Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Zoroastrian Fire Temple
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 21:09:27 -0400

Tom gets all of the names down for me.  He keeps a journal every day with
where we go and who we meet and what we see.  I couldn't do it without
him!!  In Honduras and Guatemala, I would give the notebook to the oldest
kid in the family and get them to write down the names and ages of
everybody else.  Everywhere else in the world, Tom is with me as
Vice-President of Photography Support.  He says I need to double his salary
because he's carrying more and writing down more as I get more feeble and
more forgetful!!  I'm thinking about doubling his salary ;-)

Thanks,

Tina