Subject: [Leica] brain dead M-D
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 23:50:36 -0700

You see I think this kind of situation should be sent in CAPITAL letters to
the GUY WHO OWNS LEICA!
Yeah and not likely he'd ever get to read it! HOWEVER? you never know?
Me? A LEICA USER using 6 LEICAS at a time! FOR OVER 65 YEARS QUITE SIMPLY
BECAUSE I BELEIVE IN THE CAMERA! AND? THE CAMERA BELEIVED IN ME.
AND I DID THE CAPE COD LEICA SEMINAR FOR 16 YEARS SIMPLY BECAUSE I BELEIVED
IN LEICA!
Today? Does Leica really care about us????????????????
cheers, Dr. Ted Grant  OC
CANADA