Subject: [Leica] Nik software
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 22:50:12 +0100

I'd add that I am beginning to use it, but find some of the film simulation
modes poor, eg Tri-X 400, BW400CN.

I have a sort of so-so feeling about it: that if I understood it better I
would
get results closer to what I am after. Perhaps that means it's time for some
reading! I don't find the online help answers my questions. Does anyone have
any
SEP-specific recommendations in addition to Versace's book?

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nik software)