Subject: [Leica] M9 reliability question
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 11:54:18 -0400

Douglas

I have a black m9 and am the original owner. I keep checking my photos for
sensor issues but nothing as yet. I bought the camera in 2010. It's a real
workhorse, naysayers or not!
Would I buy a new 240? Probably not as the M9 serves me well. And I have a
Fuji XPro 2 that I can also use my Leica glass on and at 24 MP it's just a
super combination. If Fuji does go to a full frame, look out!!

Scott