Subject: [Leica] Premature SD card format--oops!
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 09:00:04 +0900

Thanks for the advice, chaps--

But I'm not there yet!

The photos weren't in another older in the card. The SanDisk site sends me
to WonderShare, and that software does not find my DNGs. Am I pressing the
wrong link? So many clickbait ads! If there is a genuine SanDisk recovery
software program for Mac, please send me the link!

I do recall SanDisk Extreme including free recovery software for a year, bu
this card is a few years old (but still great, this problem was
old-fashioned user error!).

Peter

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Premature SD card format--oops!)