Subject: [Leica] Leica batteries
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 20:33:56 +0530

I see no point in spending oodles of money on equipment, and then nickel
and diming on both batteries and good, high quality, fast cards. I find
that the originals work very much better, in terms of shots per charge, and
last very much longer, especially the Nikon ones. Similarly on cards -
after I bought the D500, I also got the fastest Sony XQD cards available,
the G series (4x32GB) - they are not inexpensive, but essential to extract
performance from a wildlife/sports camera! Because I take my equipment very
often into places and on journeys where I cannot conceivably get
replacements, I keep at least four batteries, and two chargers for each
type with me.
Cheers
Jayanand