Subject: [Leica] Color Balance
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 07:48:30 -0700

> On May 28, 2016, at 7:41 AM, Tina Manley <tmanley at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I do have a monochrome one of that scene that I'll post today.  I like the
> contrast between the dry, rocky mountains and the lush, green wheat and
> between the black chadors and the brilliant blue mosque, though, which is
> why I chose color for this one.

I like that too. I am sorry to bring up an old question Tina. First question
to me is always, what is the photo about?  What is its emotional impact due
to (if it has any)?  If it does,  then, is color part of that?  If not, then
bw. Otherwise, in my ho,  the color issues undermine the essential thrust of
the photo.

steve