Subject: [Leica] Santa Rita 2016 on my Blog
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 23:58:51 +0200

Hi Ted, my friend

I feel highly honored and appreciate very much your words about my simple
work, I can only say thank you very much and honestly I did not expect so
much.

I admire your work and I learned a lot from you since I fell into my hands
the DVD "The art of observation", everyone says that photograph is knowing
look, but I see few ones do it well. The constant day after day work,
seeking new detail to illustrate the story we want to tell, being honest and
a good person someone can become a good photographer too, not in the other
way around as often happens and we see on the front pages of newspapers,
hideous pictures from photographers they are seeking to attract for its
sensationalism and media power.

I have the book ?Women's in Medicine?, is a book I have looked several
times, books are made with honesty, humanity, with images that make great
the protagonists of the real life and not the photographers who seek only
their particular fame .

Thank you very much dear friend

Cheers
Lluis