Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Man-Toy
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 12:45:02 -0500

I spotted a beautiful man-toy at the airport this morning, a Van's RV-8
in military colors.  The owner had gone off to the Beechcraft Heritage
Museum, so I took an opportunity to get a few shots.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Van_s+RV-8.tif.html

I also thought the panel was neat, so grabbed a shot, which I see
included a selfie in the upper right mirror.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/RV-8+Panel.tif.html

Fuji X-E1 with Fuji 27mm

--
Jim Nichols