Subject: [Leica] OT has anyone experience with "The Darkroom" film processing lab?
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 14:38:42 -0700

I thought that Pro Photo Connection (Irvine) was the last lab to process
film south of LA......  There are some labs in/near Hollywood that still
process film...

I do not know the place, but, when I need to process, and Pro Photo gets out
of the business, I will use them......

I will send the info to a photo buddy that lives in San Clemente....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

According to their website    www.thedarkroom.com   "The Darkroom? was
started in San Francisco in 1976 and later moved to San Clemente.

It would be much easier for me to use their mailer than to travel to one of
the few pro labs in San Francisco.

I would appreciate anty comments based on experience.

Oliver