Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Nash and McCullin at Photo London
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 07:27:23 +0530

Actually, Graham Nash is an extremely important and seminal  figure in the
evolution of modern photographic methods, because he was the pioneer in
developing inkjet printing as a substitute for silver gelatin darkroom
prints in the fine art area, through his firm Nash Editions. If memory
serves me right, they are the firm that coined the word Giclee to describe
the process.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad