Subject: [Leica] IMG: Si-so-seh Pol
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 21:04:15 +0200

Wonderful, all of them

Now, I see BW and colour, but can't access info (can I?) on the camera,
lens, films used.
Prior to your trip, you were asking questions about to gear to take over
there.
What's the verdit?
How many frame with this and that camera so far?
Hit rate?
Retained photos?

Curious minds always want to know :-)

TIA