Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Yellow Light
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 20:57:55 +0200

Difficult to say from what I see (so small and undocumented ...)

But, BW would certainly spoil these two for one
And a bit of editing migh reduce banding (2nd shot) and over cooked
highlights - I'm sure you can do that when home and using the right tools.

Wonderful takes of marvellous people and situations in any case.
Thank you so much for sharing

Amities
Philippe