Subject: [Leica] IMG: Back from BC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 20:16:58 -0700

Hi Peter & Katya,
Well it was a gathering, party, friendship event one must agree as you
posted. A smashing good event certainly the part I could attend. :-) A 100%
perfect friendship as it is when we have the economic availabilities & time
to gather in Barcelona!
A "Special family gathering!"
cheers to all.
Dr. Ted Grant OC