Subject: [Leica] IMG: one city, one day, one camera: Madrid
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 10:39:00 -0700

Hi Nathan,
As I've said for many years in many cases the piece of camera machinery the
"photo person" has in hand means diddly squat as much as many think.
What makes the great ones and or a very interesting photo series as we see
here and almost every series we see in one of your collections "IS?" The
person holding the camera gear and their ability of  OBSERVATION!

Hand a Leica to a person who has the vision of a brick and all you'll get is
a pile of useless stone.
HOWEVER? Hand a point & shoot to a person with an incredible ability of "
observation!"
AND YOU WILL GET A BED OF ROSES THE LIKES YOU'VE NEVER SEEN !
Like it or leave it! kiss! :-)
Dr. ted CM.