Subject: [Leica] Budapest Trip
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 17:03:05 +0100

Well, I am off to Budapest for a few days tomorrow morning, and I am really
looking forward to shooting there. I have just been advised by the correct
office there that I can use all public transport free of charge because I am
of ?a certain age? and an EU citizen. if you are in the same position ever
here is what they told me:

We would like to kindly inform you that on vehicles ordered by our Company
(the funicular and the chair-lift are not included) the citizens of the EU,
EEA Member States or Switzerland over their 65th year can indeed travel free
of charge.

An identity card or any other personal identifying document ? containing the
ID holder?s age and nationality (e.g. the passport) ? is enough to get the
allowance. The appropriate ID card is to be presented for the ticket
inspector?s request.

That will make the trip even more enjoyable!

Greetings to all,

Gerry

Gerry Walden
www.gwpics.com