Subject: [Leica] IMG: Copenhagen
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 11:46:00 +0200

Sorry if I am posting a bit much these days, but I have had a prolific
couple of weeks with lots of travel, both business and personal, and
consequently lots of photos. Last week I was in Copenhagen for a couple of
days before heading to Jutland for my big bicycle ride. Copenhagen is a city
that I visit often and know well, so I always looking for details I have not
noticed earlier, or for different viewpoints on places I have photographed
before. I think I have succeeded this time, but you be the judge:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/cph_apr2016/
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/cph_apr2016/>

More to come in my weekly blog, to be posted later this weekend.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain