Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Yawk
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 08:32:34 -0700

Hi Bob,
As simple as my comment maybe?  But the most powerful impact as photo #1
opens full screen is? Composition of buildings because everything is
beautifully straight up and down! AS A SCENE LIKE THIS SHOULD BE! Instead of
some "flop-assed on a crooked leaning angle" some of the " I can't say their
photographers" post! :-(
Very professional Bob!
cheers,
ted  OC