Subject: [Leica] IMG: I Couldn't Resist
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 17:11:04 -0400

Looks great!  I really like beards. Tom was telling everybody in Iran that
he grew his first beard there because one of the workers in the plant told
him Iranians respected age and he looked too young to be a boss.  The
worker told him to grow a beard and he would look older!  He's had one ever
since, not to look older, though!

Tina