Subject: [Leica] PANO: An attempt at indoors panos - TED & al.
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 08:14:18 +0200

Thanks dear Uncle Doc Ted OC, and to all of you who reacted to this
experiment.

I had tried a few, this one was the least disastrous and the technique needs
to be refined.
But I like the new "perspective".

For the curious, here's the same scene in a shot at 27mm eq. top and bottom
cropped to look like a pano.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/PANO-Indoors-pseudo-crop-2314.jpg.html

And just for fun, a sample of chronopanostupidography, a real fail where the
person decided she absolutely must talk to me as I was panning ;-(
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/PANO-Indoors-FAIL-2326.jpg.html

Ted, dear Ted, next life is now, live it to the full. That's what a buddhist
friend told me once when I was in pain. And she was so right :-)

Have fun with the gear, and the single pixelled malt

Lagaphilippe

Le 25 avr. 2016 ? 22:45, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> a ?crit :